| We have been away on a short holiday and now I am trying to get back into routine. I have a bad cold and also seem to be a bit uninspired at the moment, maybe I am missing our daughter and grandson that was here for a visit. Will be posting pictures of the grandsons tomorrow. We now have winter here and it is cold at night. Used my hotwater bottle last night and it had a tear in so the bed at my feet was a bit wet. Not much though as I checked to see if it was leaking. will have to get a new one. They work great for me. Have to get some sleep as I have a lot of work tomorrow. I have to finish my wallhanging for the Potpouri group for Wednesday and then also finish the embroidery on my stitchery for the Chicks for Thursday. I am the convenor and it is expected of me to be ahead of the others. Maybe they will forgive me for not being finished. |
Am a quilter, crafter which includes embroidery, beading, crochet and knitting. Just love keeping myself busy with crafty things.
Friday, 25 May 2007
just thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow days are running away!
Well time goes by so quickly l have been so busy lately. Its winter school holidays and nearly over and it just flew by the grandson goes ba...
-
Lets start with all my sad news and then the nice news. My sister has a tumor in her neck and it has caused her losing the use of her hand...
-
Here is our new baby and its is still very wild was not house trained and now very scared of us but we will take it slow and we do...
No comments:
Post a Comment