Tuesday 3 March 2009

The Potpouri Group sewing







This is the quilt we are making to use
for our banner. It is in a Country Thread Applique
Yearbook Vol 6 No 12 and Vol 7 Nr 1








These are all the needleturn Applique blocks
that I did and now the rest of the work is to
be done by the other members of the group.
It was agreed that I will do all the applique
as it is my favorite technique and they will do
all the other machine work.
What on earth is going on with this site, when I check
preview it shows my posting all untidy and not
the way I put the pictures. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!urgh

1 comment:

Vicki ♥ said...

OOhh Sue I so love it! Your needleturn is superb :) The quilt is going to look fabulous and no wonder you all are doing it. It is lovely and I dont have that book and if I did I would do the quilt too.

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...