Saturday 8 August 2009

Choices no choices arggggghhh

Had so many choices but ended up with one.

I wanted to go to the Cape Town Quilting Guild meeting today but sadly could not as
it is too far and hubby wont let me drive there by myself.

I then wanted to go to a country show in a town nearby called Leipoldtville and hubby said I could go but could not find anyone to go with me.

I also wanted to do some stitching during the August stitch a long weekend but just did a bit
of that.
So hubby had to play in a bowling tournament (only the club) today and now I am alone and
have been stitching.

So there were no choices really for me but to stay at home and sew.

2 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Staying at home and sewing could be good? I think...all depends on whether you really WANTED to stay at home and sew! Hope you get to do a little more of what you wanted next time!

Margarita said...

Think the staying at home sewing was what you were ment to do, just think af all you have acheived

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...