Saturday 5 June 2010

just because!!!

I belong to a sewing group which seems to have changed for the better.
Now I have been thinking heheheheh here we go again!!!! and also realized
that the group is as good as its leader or convenor is.
There was a stage that I did not feel all that welcome but since the
new very capable person has joined this group it seems to be growing.
I also feel that all of us have started to become great friends because of
the convenor encompasing all our personalities which is so different
except for the interest in stitching. That is what a group is all about
accepting all persons and accommodating their personalities.
Now I have completed this block for my pumkin wallhanging:




No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...