Monday 25 April 2011

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Today I have been blogging for 4 years and I cannot believe how fast time has gone by.
Also the amount of stitching I have completed and still have to complete.
Well now I need to have a coffee to celebrate the 4 years.
Thank you also for sharing this journey with me. I have made many wonderful friends over
the years even though we have never seen each other I know that you are specially chosen
for me. Hand picked flowers just for me. So huge hugs to you all.

7 comments:

Pip said...

Happy Blogiversary, time does go fast that's for sure. Blogs are great, you make new friends, you get incentive to finish projects and then you see all the other projects that you want to make as well.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! How exiting to been on your adventure for 4 years.

Add some yummy real whip topping and sugar/cinnamon sprinkle to your coffee, you deserve it:)


Ann Flowers
flowerscrazyq@gmail.com

Shirlwin said...

Happy Anniversary of Blogging! The most wonderful thing about the Internet is that it allows people who would otherwise never know, to meet:) Four years is a milestone!

Susan said...

Happy Blogiversary!! 4 years is quite a while - many happy blogging years to come!!

Susan said...

Awe thanks all and I hope that we are here together for many more years to come.

Vicki ♥ said...

Happy Blogiversary Susan :) I look forward to reading many many more blog posts of yours. :)

Marié du Toit said...

Baie geluk Susan- dit is lekker om te sien waarmee jy so baie besig is- en alles wat jy so klaar kry- ek is jaloers!

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...