Saturday 13 October 2012

Just what life has been about!!!!!


Early morning coffee with Matthew who is a bit chilly


Whats for supper? asked the Ostrich

Working on my crazy quilt blocks again!!!!

A Giraffe at the Ubizane Wild Life Reserve

A team attempt at making some sarmies

A throw I am busy with and all this was done during the
long trip too and from Hluhluwe Natal

This is the body of the Spitting Cobra, a very dangerous snake, and its head
was held firmly by me inside the bin. It came into
daughters house while I was sitting and watching TV with
Matthew and daughter and hubby was shopping.
Luckily for me they were nearby when I phoned
to tell them that there is a snake inside the kitchen
under the kitchen cupboard.
Its amazing at the small space it slipped into.
Son in law had to dismantle the whole cupboard to
get to the snake.

4 comments:

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Wow Susan you are always so busy. Yopu seem to get so much done, the same as Ondrea. :) Is the ostricjh a wild animal or a pet? I didn't see the picture of the snake on here but it sounds scarey.
Lovely to hear from you on the forum. hugs, Sandy.

Susan said...

Yucky yucky snakes, But a lot of things getting done -

Ondrea said...

Ewwwwwww, yucky venomous snake!!! I love looking at your pics from so far away. Loove the crazy patch quilt.

Susan said...

Quilting Sandy,the ostrich is a wild animal but seems to have taken to my daughter and just wanders around their home.

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...