Sunday 24 July 2016

Fusion Quilt and and !!!




Still working on this quilt and have to still do the blanket st around 25 blocks and Also finished the work around the 50 front facing blocks. So not far to go now.



 Found this lovely applique photo on the internet, sigh I am not good at drawing such lovely things. So thanks to all the designers who allow us to use these wonderful patterns. Am going to use this for a lovely baby quilt that I am making for a family member. Will have to use soft colors which is a bit difficult for me as I love working with bright very bright colors.




This is how far I have got with my fairy house and will be working again on it soon. Just need to get some red paint for the door and roof. hehehehe I just love RED!!!!

No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...