Friday 5 August 2016

At last a bit of time for blogging!!!!!!

Well it was really a busy day for me, at last I can spend some time now to update my blog.
I have baked biscuits for the dogs, Washed the dogs bedding and also gave them a bath.
Then I did some of this Shisha embroidery and just love it. I added it to my crazy quilt which has a few more open spaces around. Hubby shakes his head at this because he says that the quilt is finished. hehehehe no its not I will be adding some more goodies to it as I go along. Also have to still add a photo of Neil our youngest grandson.


Matthew holding Neil

This is my square mirror embroidery, this technique is called shisha
Here are all four of my shisha pieces done
The oval mirror shisha done
All nice and clean and shiny. Lucky and Coco had a bath today and also a spring clean of their kennels.

No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...