Monday 19 September 2016

Busy as always!!!!

This is a Sunbonnet Sue quilt I made many years ago in  the hope of handing it down to
a granddaughter. Well a few years down the line, I have 4 handsome grandsons and no granddaughter.
So I have decided to donate this to a charity of my choice and see if they could generate some needed funds.

This is the back of my quilt and I am still working on my fusion quilt "Romance in Paris"
Have 50 blocks joined and now onto the next 50!!!

Main fabric blocks on the front and you can see where I got the theme from!

Tonic having a peek at the new quilt

Here is the first half of my quilt and I will be adding these pretty crocheted\
forms in the open blocks.

My fairy garden now completed so far but never know
 when some other member will come for a visit or stay!

Coco says Hi!!


I have a love of red and this bag is just what I need for all the stuff one
needs to have daily!!

Lucky also says Hi!!!

No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...