Monday 7 March 2022

Just thoughts and finished!!!!!!

I seem to be on a roll now using all my old stitcheries that have been laying around
for many years. I have also noticed that I know so much more how to join, add and also complete.
I need to get so much more done. This has caused a brain block as to how I want to finish all these pieces that I have made over the years without knowing what I am going to do with them. Now seems a right time to get some of the pieces out and see what next. 
This little wall hanging blocks had been finished many years ago and now all joined and it was really out the box stitching, have never used such flowery fabrics together.
Just had to try using clear plastic for project bags. Now I know how to make these.

Made this book cover from a miniture quilt top that I made a few years ago.

 

No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...