Monday 3 December 2007

Busy

I have started to make another Christmas star banner and hope to have it done by tomorrow evening and will post a picture of it then.
I have sold the other one at the Christmas market. It was decided to have it yearly and also not so long. Only two or three days. which is great as the week was long and sales not much.
This was an experiment and hopefully it will become more and more known to the locals and supported by them too.
Thanks to the persons who made it possible for us to show our talents.
Hope it will grow and grow more each year.

2 comments:

Chris Dahl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chris Dahl said...

Sue,

Hey I found a link on crazy quilting you might like.
http://www.ehow.com/how_7520_make-crazy-quilt.html

Hope it helps. If you it does not work, e-mail me from my blog, and I will send it to you. OK?

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...