Friday 6 June 2008

My new cross stitch plans

I have a lot of sitting time still do do.
So I have now started these.
I like to change my work a bit,
as one could get bored working on
just one pattern at a time.
So I now have two x stitcheries I am
working on.
Still 3 weeks on crutches.














I have found this wonderful fairy

patterns for 12 months and have

completed the first one and now have

11 to go.

This is another fairy x stitch
that I have started it is called
"Fairies in Shoeland".

1 comment:

sewbeezy said...

What lovely cross-stitch patterns!! I can't imagine a more pleasant way to pass the time than stitching away on something lovely....especially when you can't sew. I hope the next 3 weeks go quickly for you.

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...