Friday 6 June 2008

A Tribute to Blackie


This was the last picture of our
cat Blackie taken on the 2nd June 2008.
She was 21 years old and we had her put out
of her misery on the 3rd June 2008. She got to
old and had no life at all. It is such a sad time for
us after having her around for all that time was such fun
as she was a very proud lady, was pitchblack all her life
and turned grey from old age. Loved chocolates and
also icecream and anything the kids had to eat.
We will all miss her very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi sewsue
My sincere condolences over the recent death of Blackie. We too lost our beautiful AJ in similar circumstances recently and I have also a tribute to him on my blog. We are very sad and miss him terribly as I am sure you do Blackie. Take care of yourself and sending you a hug.
Warm Regards
HoneyBear (Sharon)

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...