Friday 28 November 2008

Next projects completed





This was started a while back as
a friendship quilt with my "Potpouri"
group and they have all finished theirs
but I seem to lag behind. Have never
been one to rush things to just get it completed
I need to take time to reflect on the next step.
I also am not able to follow the instructions to
the letter, have to forever change the quilt to
my liking.
This is a peg bag that I have now completed
for my daughter and it is in Country Threads Vol 4 No 12
and as you can see I have changed it a bit. It was fun and
easy to make and I have also started one for myself.

4 comments:

princess pudge said...

love them both, you always do such lovely work. can't wait to see your quilt completed :)

Susan said...

thanks I have been trying to get some ufo's done inbetween starting new projects. It seems to be working but still have lots of ufo's to go.

barb's creations said...

Susan,
I love the peg bag.I've also earmarked this project for in the new year.It's great to see what it will look like when completed.As usual you've done a beautiful job.Barb

Susan said...

Thanks for the compliment. I have to still make one for myself.

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...