Thursday 5 February 2009

Meeting!!!



I attended the Potpouri group meeting at the Afrokaan
today to see what they have been working on as I have
not been there for some time. They are working on a
banner for the group.
We chatted for a while and then had some lovely choc cake,
which was so nice and
tasty and a hot cuppa coffee. Real coffee.
I also bought a lovely spinach quiche for lunch
and a piece of juicy biltong for hubby.
Cant just buy fabric for me have to spoil him,
er, or is it just to stop feeling guilty for
spending money on myself!!!!! hehehe
The biltong was well received and
when tasted the comment went like this
" nice piece of fat, not too dry and tasty too". He enjoyed it very much.
Be sure to visit this lovely shop in Graafwater next time you are on the
West Coast, even if it is just to buy some of that biltong.

No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...