Sunday 29 November 2009











This is the new tar road to
Pakhuis Pass that is nearly completed.
We can now drive smoothly as it was an
awful gravel road. Had a lovely cloudy
day today so far.







Just a bit further and just look at those
rock formations. It is so different everytime
we take a trip which is often. Well now with
the tar road the poor plants on the side of the road
will not suffocate anymore and stay green.




Me in front of a rock just to show that
I was also there.




Hubby sitting with Bella under a rock
that looks like, I think it looks like a flower, what do you think
it looks like????





This plant is so interesting, when it gets top heavy it
falls over and continues to grow.

1 comment:

cheryl said...

I dunno about the flower but I can see a face, sort of lion in the rock next to you!! Love the photos, shows us how different our countries are.

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...