Friday 24 December 2010




We went to see my Stepmom and
sister and family at Club Mykonos
near Langebaan and dont you think
this donkey named Chester is so cute.
I think he would have eaten those lovely
flowers if his guide was not around.
Another block for "Breast of Friends"
from the Homespun mag.



This is one of my Sri Lanka embroidery
blocks also nearly done, just have some
embroidery and beading to do.
made myself a bag from some lovely
fabric that Pamela from USA had sent
me some years ago. The handles of this
bag was also given to me and they
are very old.

1 comment:

Susan said...

YOu seem to be getting a lot done lately - congrats!! Hope you have a Merry Christmas

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...