Sunday 30 January 2011

Tame well nearly!!!















These were taken at Kragga Kamma
reserve where a lot of abandoned
animals found a place to stay.
Here at the top is Bulla and Bella
the two rhinos who grew to love sil
and here with them is me touching
these enormous animals and I assure
you it was scarry being up so close.




This is Duma and he was also a
half tame pet and then had to
adjust to the wild again.
Well I assure you that this kitty
is huge and the purr is so different to
a ordinary cat. Just love this one.

3 comments:

RobynLouise said...

I'm not so sure about the Rhinos but I LOVE the big pussy cat :D!

Nicole said...

This must have been an amazing experience.

Olivia said...

OMG Sue you are soooo lucky to be able to see and touch these animals. It is a dream of mine to be able to get up slose and touch a Leopard, They are my favourite big Cat.

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...