Saturday 19 November 2011

Nearly done!

This is a table runner I am making for my daughter in her chosen colors.
Its a William Morris pattern and doing it with paper applique and blanket stitch.

This is my nearly completed hexagon crochet throw done with double knit wool.

This is my Bronwyn Hayes "Polka Dot Girls" quilt blocks I am working on, 
have just 2 more extra blocks to go.


These are dolls for shopping bags and making them as gifts for ?

This is the anti poaching dog lounging by the pool. Well not sure if it is before
or after training. heheheh



This is a baby warthog that was abandoned by  its mom and now being
raised by daughter. Here he "Uban'  is week old and had to be fed every hour.

3 comments:

Susan said...

Looking great - love how the colours in the hexagons go together

sandra said...

the hexagon rug is beautiful, such lovely colours. Love the little 'dolls'
and the baby warthog is .....ummm.. sort of ugly/cute.

Pamela Kellogg said...

Hi Susan,

Wow! You have a lot of stitching and sewing to share! Beautiful things. I was sorry to hear about your mom.

Love the baby warthog! Makes me think of The Lion King movie!

Pam

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...