Thursday 27 December 2012

Great news and lots of stitching done.


Wheat ear done.



This is my work for today
Made 5kg Apricot Jam last week.




Just had to add some Father Christmas clothes
to my collection.

My Angel with specially embroidered wings.

Made some bunting for Christmas

Some more seam stitching



The best news for last,
This was us drinking Champagne on
21st Dec after a phone call
from my sister saying that she is
now CANCER FREE after a very
harsh treatment of 8 sessions.


6 comments:

TrishJ said...

I just love your embroidery, and wish I had persevered with ribbons.
Wonderful news about yours sister being free of cancer.

Ondrea said...

Susan, your work is so beautiful. Great news about your sister. May the New Yesr bring an abundance of good health, happiness and love to you all.

Susan said...

What wonderful news for you all - I love that angel - did you make her??

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Your work is beautiful, Susan. And what wonderful news about your sister. I know just how you feel! My DH was given the all clear after more than 2 years of treatment and does not have to go for any checks until next April. I hope the coming year will be a very happy and healthy one for you and all of your family! xx

Susan said...

Thank you all for the lovely comments. My sister had a new treatment for bone cancer and it was only 8 treatments 2xweek and am hoping that this is the start to a great new direction here in South Africa.

Domac said...

Gosh, your embroidery is so beautiful, Susan. Good new re your sister. And that jam looks yummy! Lol. Love from Donna in Brisbane xx

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...