Wednesday 16 January 2013

Crazy Embroidery

This is what I have done the past two days. This heat is really getting to me nowdays. We had a temp of 47*C mid afternoon and by 6pm its was down to 42*C. Thank goodness we have aircons and fans. I seem to be having a problem with posting pictures here in blogger. Dont know all the fancy stuff but hope they have not changed this photo thingy so that me the dummy at computer stuff will not be albe to get it to continue. I just love my blogging so much. Seems to be working now and will hopefully stay this way.

7 comments:

Susan said...

Susan, we have been having temperateness like that all over Australia too - not here fortunately but its not good and a lot of bush fires too. Very sad for those who have lost their homes and everything else.

Astrid said...

Love your embroidery. I didn't know it goes that hot your side - phew - that's really hot! We are in the 30+C and that is more than enough for me.

Unknown said...

Hi Sue,
I am also having problems uploading pictures. The option of loading from my computer doesn't show anymore..... I don't know what to do!

Susan said...

Karin Huysamer, I have found the lost link and will send you how to do.
Thanks for all the lovely comments.

Ondrea said...

As always ,your work is lovely.

Susan said...

Ondrea Astrid thanks for the lovely compliments and the visit.

Susan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...