Friday 22 March 2013

Lots done today!!!!!



I have been very busy today and did quite a bit of things around the house. Been working on getting these dolls dressed before winter, which seems it is never going to come.
I even burnt my fingers when thinking of other stuff and not concentrating on taking a roasted chicken out of the oven. hehehehe
I also got to help a friend that wants to get to know how to work a computer and that is very interesting
because then I also have to think about it too. We do not have any training institution around here. So its a case of helping each other.

Got all these sets finished
today
Two dolls left
to keep me company

Ready to be dressed

Hubby's parents photo is
getting embroidered

1 comment:

Marelize Ries said...

The best way to learn using the computer is by sitting and playing around, especially when you want to do something specific. If someone shows me something I easily forget it, but I sit and try to figure it out on my own its the best way to remember. Who are all the dolls for, looks like a nice project!

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...