Friday 23 May 2014

Some Problems!!!!

Well I had my computer "crash" and lost lots of my personal stuff, but now I have learned the hard way to "back up" regularly. Now have been all kitted up with an external hard drive and also some usbs. Now I am ready to keep my life a little more updated.

Hehehehehe wish I could say that about all the usual house work. It never ends. Luckily I have a nice cluttered home and dust does not seem to gather so quickly as when a house is minimalistically designed, hehehehe

Well now I have a whole new empty computer to fill and will have lots of fun along the way.
Had problems connecting to the internet and now sorted out.

Well have a great day and take care till next time and now I have to get some stitching done.

No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...