Friday 20 October 2017

Another fun project!!!

I just love having a blackboard in my kitchen to jot down whatever groceries I need to get when going to the shops. Well I made my own one. I used Granny B's red paint and I now have a redboard. I also used an old frame that was bought many years ago, while visiting my Mom, and repainted it to match my kitchen cupboards. All those decor items are such fun and will be changing them from time to time.                                                                                                                                                      I have also been busy painting the inside of all the built in cupboards, which have not been painted since they were installed which was 30 yrs ago when this house was built. Also need to remove the previous owners smells.  Its such a boring job but it need to be done. Well I have finished the one and halfway with the other bedroom cupboard. Then our built in cupboards also need to be finished in and outside.                                                                           







                                                

No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...