Thursday 2 September 2021

Octopus!!!!!

 

I have now finished these 13 octopus and now all wool is used up. Won't be doing much more crochet and knitting as my hands are getting too tired. Will now be doing lots of embroidery which does not tire my hands out so much. 

I am doing great but at times the crazy world is getting me down. So many has lost their lives because of the crazy virus. Well I then go off to my sewing world and forget all that is going on. 

We have our kids and grandsons and they are all well and going about life and enjoying it.

1 comment:

ButterZ said...

Cute octopus. Where did you get the pattern from. I have heaps of scraps to use up.

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...