Wednesday 20 October 2021

Such a busy day!!!!!!


Had a very nice busy day.
Its a very windy day here and hoping that we get some rain soon. Dust everywhere. grrr Hate housework but have to do it myself. I hurt my hip last week and need to take it easy to heal.
I will do a deep house clean next week. 


So onto more interesting things.
This amaryllis decided to start opening up this morning. Just love the beauty of flowers.






We went for a nice walk on the beach this morning. Coco just loves to have a nice swim and Lucky just walks along in the shallow water.








Then l just had to do some stitching this afternoon and decided to do this qayg{quilt as you go} block designed by Pattern Poole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRcPvsHFVoU

She is just great as she has all the instructions and how to on you tube. All very clear, precise and also interesting.


 

No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...