Wednesday 12 July 2023

A few finishes at last!

I have been so busy lately and enjoying every minute. I really feel so thankful that l am able to still afford to do all these crafts. Also am able to sit in a warm cosy room and have snacks to enjoy while stitching. We had a lot of rain lately and its so wet that we can't have the lawn cut. Luckily it grows slowly in winter. Loadshedding is really bad now. Had a 2 hour daily now up to 10 hours daily. Anyway l am all prepared and working on completing my ufo's. I am resisting buying anything new. Just if l really need something to complete a project! I have a lot of stash scraps that need to be used up and also have lots l still want to make. So now that l have finished all 4 grandson quilts l can get all the small projects completed!


 Finished this owl in diamond dot art! Frame from a branch of tree in garden

Nr 8 owl done!
Another cross stitch completed.
Mr wise owl done for hubby. It also diamond dot art.
Finished the cute angel. I won this pattern in a draw!
Finished this large tomato pin cushion today.

1 comment:

Club said...

Thanks for your invaluable advice and expertise

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...