Sunday 31 March 2024

A little more about life here

 

Daily life here is going at a snail pace at the moment!
This huge ordinary garden snail was just outside the main gate, wow its really big.
At last the sewing machine is coming along.
Placing my cross stitch stuff is taking time as l have less wall space here. 
At least we took a trip to the sea but it was misty and cold. So we couldn't go for a walk.
My daughter brought me some lovely gifts from a trip they took through Clarens.
This is my sewing chair corner and my Sitching Angel designed by Joan Elliott found her place!

Hubby's small lawn is up and growing green. 
This quilt also has found its wall

This week l have been working hexi's on my quilt. Nearly done then its sandwiching and quilting. Need to get this out sewing room to have a bit more space to arrange my stuff neatly. 



While l sit stitching l let my mind run with ideas of how to get my little sewing room all nice and cosy!

No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...