Saturday 6 December 2008

Completed jipeeeeeee!!!!!!

Finished at Last !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Parts of this quilt comes from a
great magazine "The Australian
Patchwork & Quilting magazine"
It is in Volume 11 no 8 "Calling all Angels"
by Keryn Beischer and I just
loved it from the minute I saw it.
I have changed it a lot but as you
can see I used lots of the blocks
from that pattern.










This is the back of my quilt
sorry that the color did not come out
clearly but you can see the quilting
which was done by hand with Coats
no 8 crochet cotton.










This is the centre block











This is one of the side panels and found
these lovely star beads at a local shop here
in this small town of ours. cant believe it!!!











And here is the complete quilt and on my bed
and our cat Chichi is testing to see if it feels
good enough to sleep on.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Lovely quilt Sue, pretty colours. It inspires me to get on and make quilts out of all the tops I've created!

miss~nance said...

Beautiful quilt Sue.

Susan said...

Thank you all and I have to get the next one completed, my Christmas quilt, but if not am still hanging it this year. hohohoho

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...