Sunday 7 December 2008

Christmas decorating started!!!

I have started with my
Christmas decorating and here is
what I have done so far. I like to take
things slow and enjoy it.











This is my angel that I made
last year and she hangs above the
mirror in the entrance.











This is my four pillow covers I made
also last year and made the quilt on the
back of the couch two years ago.












This is the light in my lounge and just
had to hang the bubbles with ribbons there
I saw something simular but with bigger
baubles in a local yummy shop by the name
of Emile's. He decorates his shop different every
year and I have gone every year to see the display.










This is my perpetual calender and als
gets the Christmas treat.










Also have Raggedy Ann and her Christmas tree.
Sorry about the pic not being very clear but
it is the best one. See my lovely gollywogs at the bottom,
well you can just see their eyes. My favorite dolls always.










Then I have my Christmas wallhanging and put it up every year
but still not completed, but it has to be up.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looking good . I love Christmas .
Clare's Craftroom

Vicki ♥ said...

I love all your Christmas decos and there is nothing like handmade ones!! Love them :)

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...