Friday 26 December 2008

Just!!!!







This is one of my 6 placemats
that I am nearly finished with
and took me 2 years to complete.
Maybe it was just not my color
theme or something. Well I have
been working to get all my ufo's completed
and now have got to these.
This is a railroad that runs from
Saldanah on the West Coast through
to Kathu in the Northern Cape. It just
transports goods. We went to a small
town called Strandfontein on Christmas day
to see how it has grown, we have not been
there for ages, it has now become a small
seaside town but sadly only busy around
the December holidays so there are not many
permanent people living there.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice to get some ufos done .
Happy New Year .
Clare's Craftroom

The Little Miss said...

oh my gosh! 2 years? Thats a long time!!!!! Its beautiful though! I wish I could sew like you!!!

Susan said...

Priscila, I had so much other projects that I did not even get to these that was packed away in the back of the cupboard. So had it on my workspace and when had a wave of inspiration decided to finish. Thank you so much for the compliments.

suzyred said...

I love the colours of the mat, very well done, sometimes good work needs time. I like it a lot.

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...