Thursday 10 December 2009

Finished!!!!

This is my crazy patch mat that
I have completed for myself
Its done in crazy patchwork and
the process was a great step
for me to overcome as I dont
or shall I say did not have a good
relationship with my sewing machine,
but now that is all done with and I really
enjoyed this very much













Here is my sewing corner and
I have lots of plans for it, but
here is the mat now laid and
ready.















The sewing machine in place and also
with its own cover.



4 comments:

Carolyn NC said...

Wow - great job, Sue! I love this!

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Very nice crazy patch mat, Susan! Love the machine cover too!!! Well done!

cheryl said...

Love the mat Sue, the bright colours are great.. mmmm, your sewing area looks very/too tidy!

Susan said...

Thanks all, but Cheryl you should see what the rest of the sewingrooom looks like. I just had to take the stuff out because I am now working on this sewing corner to get some order. hehehehehe

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...