Thursday 10 December 2009

Some more finishes!!!!

I seem to be ending this year with a bang.
I have some more ufo finishes.
This is the group Christmas tree project
but the bottom panel was a stitchery that
was laying around here since last Christmas.
Now have included it in the tree and it looks
great.
In this picture is also my pertetual calender
which I love and change every month. I will
be using my Angels next year.




I have also finished this snowman banner
and it is just so cute dont you think!!!!
It is another ufo from way back.

This is the beading that I used to join
the banner together.

4 comments:

Quiltin' Sandy said...

Great work, Susan! but you must stop this!! - You are putting me to shame with all your finished projects. LOL.

Carolyn NC said...

Awesome work - I love the tree! Snowmen are so cute, too.

Micki said...

Your finished projects are stunning! You are putting us to shame.LOL
Micki

Susan said...

No no girls I have to admit that I am the one who should feel ashamed as I have had all these ufo's around for some time and that it has taken me so long to get them finished, hehehehe

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...