Sunday 4 April 2010

Drum Roll Please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My Quilt Diva is now completed
and here is where I was with the
first picture posted.



This was the next one
with the border on
And now she is complete
well almost as my daughter
says, she has to have some
threads hanging around and
also a embroidery hoop because
I also do embroidery work
and always have threads
hanging on my clothes.
I just have to add embellishments
but love to take my time and
search (yes my room is very full)
for all my nice stuff to add.

10 comments:

barb's creations said...

Love your Diva!! You've done a great job with her :) Barb.

Shirlwin said...

The Quilt Diva is divine!! She must have taken many hours to create.

Unknown said...

Looks so good Sue !

Karen's Korner said...

Just love your quilt diva. Have fun searching for just the right bits.

Michell said...

Your Diva looks fabulous. Well done

Margarita said...

She's great Susan. Good Job!!

Susan said...

Thank you all and I do enjoy hunting around for nice things to add, daughter said she still needs some threads hanging from her clothes as I always have threads all over my clothes most of the time and also need to add a hoop so there are lots of ideas running around in my head.

Gloria said...

Love the diva Sue!!

Micki said...

That is just so adorable!
Great Job!
Micki

Susan said...

Hi Susan - Susan from Aust her - love the way you changgd Diva - and totally agree about the threads hanging off her. Well Done

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...