Friday 30 April 2010

Sooo interesting

Today was the start of the Cederberg Feastival and
this is what got my attention. Mr Egg man.
All those eggs were empty because I was standing
next to him when he emptied them into a bowl.
I just love his slippers or was it tackies?
He has a great laugh and got most sour
person to laugh with him. I wish you could
see this outfit, it just to die for. Fashion designers
eat your heart out, none of you will ever get
to make anything so special from lots of
waste as this guy did.

3 comments:

sandra said...

I laughed just looking at the picture! I love him.

Debs said...

That is amazing and all the colour.

Micki said...

That's quite the pciture!
Micki

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...