Saturday 24 April 2010

Happy blog Birthday

Well I have just realized that today I have been blogging for 3 years now.
Looking back at all my posts is just great as I have really enjoyed the journey
so far. Also did lots of stitching over these 3 years. Wow, where has time gone.
Well Happy Blogging Birthday to me.
I have also made some great friends through the internet and want to say
Thank You for the wonderful friendships that have grown over the years.
Gee I have even improved how to use this computer. hahahaha

4 comments:

Susan said...

and Happy Birthday back! I have just had a long look at your blog - what gorgeous cross stitch you do! and Diva is so cute. And love the colours in your Breast of Friends. 0h and a lovely Tonic (did you have a Gin as well before??) I used to have 2 cats - Burke & Wills - Ausralian Explorers

Susan said...

Susan yes She used to have a brother called Gin, but how on earth did you get that right? hehehehe. They were my daughters cats but daughter could not take them with over the border to Namibia so we adopted her. Gin stayed behind at the previous lodge where they used to work as he loves being in the veld used to catch small rabbits and eat them, he was or is a real hunter,and would not survive city life here.

Shirlwin said...

Happy Blogging birthday yesterday! I love the Breast of Friends block! I can easily picture them sitting chatting over a cuppa.

Micki said...

Happy Birthday, and how nice that you have been around blogland so long. May you have many, many more years
Micki

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...