Monday 28 May 2007

Friends are what we all need

Thankful for all the friends we have as they make a huge difference to our daily lives.
I have tracked a penfriend that I had been writing to for 11 years and it is just great that we were able to get back on track again.
We also have old friends of ours for a visit this week. It is so great to have friends around.
It makes me realize that I do need friends in different areas of my life.
I have quilting friends.
Family friends.
Braai and visit friends
Tea friends.
Also have to mention my neighbours. They are great people and we sometimes dont realize how valuable they are until we need them or moved from the neighbourhood.
Friends wonderful friends.

No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...