Friday 25 May 2007

I have found this site to be very easy to download pictures and am going to use this for my quilting pictures.
I have been very busy lately and unable to put my quilting pictures in but will do so everyday. As you can see we love cats and also enjoy their company. The oldest Blackie is very difficult at times and also very demanding. It is amazing that she has survived that long and we love her very much. She used to be a pitch black cat and is now very grey. The other cats leave her alone as she is an elder and there seems to be some sort of decending line here. Blackie controls the others then Thandor watches over his sister Chichi he also chases Tonic the newest member of the family to the room she prefers. She then seems to target Chichi as she is the smallest and the wildest. Thandor is my hubby's favorite and they seem to have formed a bond. They even seem to chat to each other.

No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...