Friday 25 May 2007

just thoughts

We have been away on a short holiday and now I am trying to get back into routine. I have a bad cold and also seem to be a bit uninspired at the moment, maybe I am missing our daughter and grandson that was here for a visit.
Will be posting pictures of the grandsons tomorrow.
We now have winter here and it is cold at night. Used my hotwater bottle last night and it had a tear in so the bed at my feet was a bit wet. Not much though as I checked to see if it was leaking. will have to get a new one. They work great for me.
Have to get some sleep as I have a lot of work tomorrow.
I have to finish my wallhanging for the Potpouri group for Wednesday and then also finish the embroidery on my stitchery for the Chicks for Thursday. I am the convenor and it is expected of me to be ahead of the others. Maybe they will forgive me for not being finished.

No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...