Tuesday 29 May 2007

Where does time go?







It seems to me that time just goes by and I have so much to do. I have to get my winter quilt done and am having a shortage of ideas and feel very uninspired to continue with it, but I am determined to get it finished. Maybe lots more beads on the bottom of the words. I am also going to put lots more snowflakes all around the letters. That should do the trick to fill it up with lots of beads.
My day has been slow and the bedding for the visitors has not dried so it is hanging all over the place, hopefully it will be dry then.Going to the Potpouri quilting meeting tomorrow and will see what is going on there for a change as I have been absent for 2 weeks now. They are learning to make all different stars to join later for a quilt.

No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...