Tuesday 12 June 2007

paper piecing blocks and just thoughts






I have started making paper piecing squares which the get added at the bottom of a monthly square of which there are 12 for a calender that I want to give to someone as a gift. I am using up all small pieces of fabric which is great. Photo one is starting the squares and two all the blocks are now together.


This is the March one and I am going to use it with an easter theme. With hens and chicks all over. I got the patterns in the Craftwise magazine and there are three every month. It started in January 2007 issue. It is our local craft magazine. There is one more magazine left with the last three patterns in. It has a lot of different crafts in and all the instructions are very easy to follow and also very clear pattern sheets. Thanks to Craftwise for all the hard work that you put into the magazine to make it easier for us to get projects done.

Next is these four tree squares will put picture in when completed. I think it should be the one with sunbonnet sue and bill having a "flying my kite" day out.


I have had a busy day with trying to get the washing dry and also tidy the house as I dont have a maid anymore. Need to do the housework myself.

I feel a bit bad after we have had a phone call from a call centre. This person insisted that they talk to my hubby after I told them that I do all the finances and that hubby hates being questioned by an unknown person and also hates the telephone. I am the most patient of the two of us and hate to be rude over the phone. Hubby said that if they were not prepared to talk to me they can ring off. Which they did of course. I still feel bad but as hubby put it, do they think I am ignorant or something. They could have talked to me. It is a very degrading situation actually. I am an equal partner is this marriage and have just as much say as he has. I feel that this poor person is only doing their job and that being so rude just makes them feel let down by me. They have rules to follow. To that person who phoned I am sorry for being rude but you also have to take into consideration that there are wifes who also have a say in what goes on in the finance world.














No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...