Wednesday 6 June 2007

Well have had two busy days. Yesterday I made some pumpkin fritters for the 2nd time in my life as the first time was very oily fritters but today seems to be a success. I have also baked some rusks for hubby.Today I have at last done some painting. I have finished my bedroom and it looks so nice and clean and bright again. Paint seems to fade with time and the last time it was painted was in 1999. Another thing off my to do list. I have also caught up with my stitchery with the Chicks group and have made up my mind not to do the star patchwork but I am learning a whole lot of techniques to make things easier for me. Especially the pointed stars. I am going to continue with my Christmas quilt as it stilll needs to have a lot of trimmings on before I can say its finished and then there is my angel quilt. I have to get that finished for next winter and it takes a whole winter to do the quilting. I have to still do the sashings. That will be patchwork paper piecing. Enough for the to do list I better start getting some small ufo's done and then there is a lovely stitchery in the new Australian Country Threads magazine too do.

I seem no have an addiction to sewing and am enjoying it a lot.

Keep stitching is my motto and thank you Lord for being able to have all this fun with my talent.






No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...