Tuesday 19 June 2007

Finished painting

This is my gollywog quilt. I made it with trying the logcabin pattern and then did the centre with the gollywogs. The are so cute, but the cats did not like their eyes and they chewed them off. The materials used are the shwe shwe prints from Da Gama textiles and they are lovely. Get them in all shades now. It was so great playing around with the logcabin squares as they can be arranged in any way that is pleasing to your eye. I had them on my Dbed and left them for a few days before deciding into what pattern to place them.

This is a mini logcabin quilt. It is 20cm square and the logcabins strips are small very small. I did it by hand as using the sewing machine would be too difficult.
I have finished painting my bedroom today and also got to wash the curtains and iron and hang them. So now my bedroom is completed. I also got to put the second layer of paint on the bathroom cupboard and now that is finished too. So now the bathrooms look great just need some new curtains. I am nearly finished with the February mini quilt and also have finished the applique paper on the May top.
















No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...