Thursday 14 June 2007

Patchwork quilting and thoughts


I had great fun today again watching the patchwork group with their star squares they are making and today they made a very difficult square. I have to comment that a person has to read the instructions very carefully and also maybe reread them. They did not do that so ended up with some very wrong pieces of fabric and as you alll know quilting fabric is very expensive. We got to sort out the problem and then there was deciding on how to put it all together. I am not doing the stars and am busy with the calender applique and have nearly finished the month of March. We also had the sewing group meeting and learned how to make a spider web and also put a small spider bead on. Spiders and the web are in quilters terms good luck to the person who receives this piece of artwork.

No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...