Friday 22 November 2013

Just daily things!!!


Just a smalll update!!!!
I have been busy going through all my blocks of the crazy quilt and found lots of places that needs to be filled.
 Am taking my time and just enjoying the finishing part of the crazy journey. Will post pictures only when I have completed all the blocks.





Well at last I had a haircut, my hair was getting to long and heavy.
Was not planning on cutting it but long hair at my age, humph
makes me look very old and also having grey hair when its long
just does not look very nice.






Matthew and his parents went to Sudwana Bay and had great
fun, esp Matthew with this huge crab.

No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...