Saturday 9 November 2013

Last Block Done, well no !!!!!!!

This is lavender and just
love using the threads from" House of Embroidery"
which is a local thread company, great postal service and
the colors are just to lovely. The threads look like just one
color but when embroidered it looks so beautiful.
This is done with silk ribbon that I received from a friend
and it reminds me of wild violets that grow in the
veld here in Clanwilliam. Not the african
violets that is well known.

Well I thought I have nearly completed my blocks, BUT
yes but, I have seen a lovely crazy quilt embroidery blog
by Jenny at sewsocrazy.blogspot.com and I can see
that my blocks are just too empty so now I will
have to work through them all and get them filled up more
I have lots of threads and stuff left and need to use
it up. So here we go with embroidering a nice full busy crazy quilt.






No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...