Wednesday 6 November 2013

Okay great news!!!!!!!


I am now on my last block nr 25 of this crazy journey and now have to go back to the first and work through and get them all completed, because in the beginning of this journey I was not sure about adding the beading and charms and stuff I had. I am now much more confident about the embroidery and stuff and will now go back and add lots more. hehehe Amazing that one is so unsure in the beginning but now after this wonderful long journey I can nearly call myself an experience embroiderer in "free embroidery" that is what all my embroidery journey is about. I have learned lots of new stitches and tricks and all thanks to the help of all the people in the internet world who post pictures of their work. I have never tried to copy the exact picture but they did inspire me to use my own brain to work things out for myself with the inspiration of their work. So Thank You all to the wonderful world of embroidery in whatever style you are for all the sharing of your work. 
Also want to say Thank you to all my friends here for your great support all through this journey. You are all very special real persons in my world here where there are not many people interested in the world of embroidery and handmade items. 
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!!!
And last but not least is my best friend who got me started in this embroidery world. You are the best!!!!


3 comments:

Marelize Ries said...

Well done! It is going to look great!! Cant wait to see more :-)

Kathy said...

Your embroidery is amazing. It is something I must try on a quilt.

Susan said...

Thanks for your visit Marelize.

Kathy I am having great fun with this embroidery work. Learning new stitches every day.

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...