Monday 11 November 2013

Wow What a Day!!!!!!!

I feel so special today. I ordered some threads
from "House Of Embroidery" on Thursday and received
them today all nicely rolled on the bobbins and also
numbered. Thanks to the staff esp Kelli for getting
this order out so quickly. They also post international.

This is what the threads look like when embroidered.
The shading differs quickly and makes the embroidery look very real.
I love using DMC too but their shading is very spaced.

Went for lunch today at Lambert's Bay, The seaside nearest to us
is about 60km from here and we love to have lunch at
Isabella's.

Now here we are having  lunch and also enjoying our 41 years
anniversary today. Still cant believe time has gone by
so quickly. In the previous post I have just started with our wedding photo
and here we are still very lucky to be together after all these years.
When we asked our grandson Matthew which one of us
deserves the medal, he answered Grandpa of course
because he has been looking after me for so long. hehehe



2 comments:

Susan said...

Congratulations - 41 years - wonder who really looks after whom??

your threads look lovely all neat & tidy. I have a few House of emb threads - they are lovely to use.

Susan said...

Susan, I am just so sorry I never had these lovely threads from the beginning of my crazy journey. They are just so great and now find myself just using them and not all the other threads that I have.

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...