Thursday 14 November 2013

The last block done!!!

 Well now I have done all 25 blocks and have them pinned to a huge sheet. Now I am going to go through all the blocks and fill in all the empty spaces. I need to use much more of my threads and goodies.
Then the huge task begins of putting all these together into a likable quilt and more embroidery to combine all the blocks together. Am just loving this and now need to get it all done. I am so proud of the huge crazy quilt and the completion of it. It did take long but I worked on it day by day and also got to enjoy all the memories behind all the work.
Just had to add some lovely pearly beads



This is a daisy 





Just had to have something nice and loved doing the pink flowers
in my special threads from "House of Embroidery" I was lucky to
have bought the whole range of nr 8 perle and am
having such fun with threads.

No comments:

Thaankful!

Found a very nice fish añd chips shop nearby us.  Its my Birthday month and I started a new small cross stitch patte...